All 5 art Reviews

The Treachery of Foodstuffs The Treachery of Foodstuffs

Well...

In Soviet Russia....

Contadictory Listener...! Contadictory Listener...!

Hm.

Abstact(ish)

Not Enough Bullets Not Enough Bullets

Good work

I like what you've done here. You did a good job with details on the character in the foreground as well as the zombies in the background, You've got anatomy down really well, a lot of the time people will draw an arm or leg too long or too short. I'd suggest making the smoke a little puffier. Instead of short round borders on the smoke, larger ones. Plus the building in the foreground can use some more detail. Maybe a few bricks here and there, so it doesn't look like white space.

Nice picture.

Kinsei Hard Light Vector Kinsei Hard Light Vector

Nice work

I'm not an expert on art pieces or anything, but this looks good. I've never seen anyone draw hair the way you have here. It's different, but it works fits pretty well. Excellent job on the shading. I know that can be difficult sometimes, but you do a good job here. The one thing I think needs improvement is the long line above the left cheek. It kind of distracted me and looks like it should be shorter.

Good work.

Playing with Props: Fakemon Playing with Props: Fakemon

Nice

Great artwork. Of the two episodes I've seen this is the funniest. Personally, I would have ended it on the third panel, since it was the funniest to me. I didn't really understand "can we make this look like an accident".

Good work, I look forward to seeing more. Are you going to release them as comics, or fully animated flash movies?

boomie0123 responds:

I'll be releasing more comics, but I hope to make at least one of them a Flash animation. More jokes and parodies to come! :D