Snowflake Snowflake

I enjoyed it. It was pretty funny and the art was good. The sound quality (voice acting, SFX, music) were good too. I also likedthe snow flake's eye twitch effect.

A couple of tiny things I think could have been improved:

1) The shadow from the "Clint Eastwoof's" (hilarious name by the way) drool, looked like a urine shadow, so it kind of killed the potential for a surprise when the dog actually urinated.
2) The motion tween of one of the skaters flipping looked weird, he just disappeared for a second like thin paper.
3) A little leg movement for the skaters would have mad eht eice skating scene a little better.

Still, all in all very entertaining and funny. By the way, I read your post on the BBS, way to stick to your deadline. (something I wish I could do) :)

killa9512 responds:

I really appreciate the review, all of this is very helpful. Thanks!

First Vid First Vid

I liked it. Short but funny. The humor was decent. My only issue is, it ended a little abruptly.

Still, good work. :)

SweetDave responds:

Don't worry, i am making an animation right now! This was made a few months ago, i just decided to post this yesterday.

Apartment 51 - Episode 3 Apartment 51 - Episode 3

Ending Line = Jackpot!!

Cedarville Cedarville

So simple, yet so fascinating. Huge replay value as well. Apparently while you only have two choices, the outcomes change even if you choose the same choice. I feel like players would benefit from knowing that when reading the description, rather than thinking you can choose 6 options once, 6 opposite options the second time and think you've discovered all there is, when in fact there's so much more. It'd be great if you made more like this. :)

Colors Around Me Colors Around Me

Very original and fairly difficult. I wish I knew what the tan and yellow one was. :( You're right, iot woudl be good to play in groups. I hope to see more like this. :)

abhishek007 responds:

Hint :

Tan and yellow one : Adobe's . . . . . . . . . . .

AL Project AL Project

Great artwork, compelling story, interesting camera angles. I loved pretty much everything about it. I really enjoyed watching the story play out, and playing it for myself.

A few points that can be improved:
I think the gameplay, while good, could have been a little better. In a situation where you're shooting other armed guys, it would be nice to be able to take cover, instead of having to stand exposed. The safe combination was a little counter intuitive, and frustration until I figured it out. Also, I think moving from one action scene to another could have been presented better in the graphic novel style the story was in, rather than from bird's eye view. Also, I think there should be a hint or prompt that lets the player know you're supposed to check the downed enemies for items, rather than having to figure it out when it's not necessarily obvious.

Still, those were mostly minor things. Once again, this was a lot of fun and I EAGERLY await the next chapter. Thanks for making this. :)

Ectso - Silent Insurgency Ectso - Silent Insurgency

I don't know what to say other than, I love this!!!

I don't mean to blow air up your ... skirt... but this is awesome. The bass drum is great, the main sounds are minimal and really set the mood. The ending was a little abrupt, but the rest is great!

Klerk - Space Lounge Klerk - Space Lounge

This song is a little repetitive. I like the general vibe, but the main parts looped for a while. I think this song could benefit from a B section, or a change in the two main parts. It also sounded a little empty, I feel like there was room for a chill melody from a different instrument, or from the ones already present. I still liked it though, it did have a calm feel. I just think it has a lot of potential and could be better with some additions to it.

Klerk - Disharmonia Klerk - Disharmonia

Absolutely amazing. A good piano melody is hard and you played one excellently. Not to mention the use of sound effects in the background here and there. The song really tells a story, I had to stop everything else I was doing and just sit and listen when it began. The one thing that I thought was a little out of place was the almost constant use of the "sss" sound effect (for lack of a better term, sorry), I feel like it'd better used sparingly, but that's just my humble opinion.

Again, excellent piece.

The Treachery of Foodstuffs The Treachery of Foodstuffs

Well...

In Soviet Russia....

Contadictory Listener...! Contadictory Listener...!

Hm.

Abstact(ish)

Not Enough Bullets Not Enough Bullets

Good work

I like what you've done here. You did a good job with details on the character in the foreground as well as the zombies in the background, You've got anatomy down really well, a lot of the time people will draw an arm or leg too long or too short. I'd suggest making the smoke a little puffier. Instead of short round borders on the smoke, larger ones. Plus the building in the foreground can use some more detail. Maybe a few bricks here and there, so it doesn't look like white space.

Nice picture.